0

Life Isn't Easy.

Life is not easy. So much going on, so much not going on. So much that should happen but doesn't, so much that shouldn't happen, but does. Don't let yourself end up like me. Straight of out high school with a whole world full of regret. Guess you just need to turn back to what matters.

Here is a verse I will share with you, means something to me right now, maybe it will to you too:

Philippians 4:6
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;"

Talk to him, yell at him, argue with him. Perhaps you can change his heart? I wish I could find the verse that talks about David praying and changing the heart of God (if you know it, please tell me!). Which is quite strange in itself seeing as he is God and has everything planned already ect. Think about that.

Please pray for me.


God bless,
-Dustin

0 comments: