0

God is good!

Yes sir, God is good. Because just when you think something going wrong, look at all he has given you, and be thankful. I'm quite thankful for Rachelle, so here are some more pictures since I got my phone to work with my computer again.


Another Retro Photo



Happy



Yes, I'm Weird



Shield Your Eyes, It's Magic



Those are the pictures :)

Of course, there are some more picture I've taken with my phone that I'll share with you:


That's Actually a Car on Fire


November Sunset



November Sunrise



August Afternoon



Windows Error on TV Early in the Morning



Produced From a Good Time at the Mall With Lee


Virtenu is officially launched today! Check it out at:

www.Virtenu.com

There you have it, and that's really all I have to say for tonight. Youth Group tomorrow, always a great time!
Goodnight,
God bless,
-Dustin

0 comments: