1

.Christmas Came Early

Yes, it did. Rachelle is the best present I could ever ask for! On Saturday I went up around 10ish to pick her up from work, but she had to work will 1, so I ate and played games on my cell phone. :) So she ended up geting off around 3:30ish, but thats ok. So we came back to Mansfield, and went to a party we were invited to. But before we left for that, we uploaded all her pictures to my comptuer. Yes, pictures from the previous times spent together. So I will show you some of those now:



Fun




At the Park




Amazing Shot of Our Feet



Rachelle's Foot on a Bench



Rachelle Takes Great Photos Too!




A Cross, Because He Died For You and Me.




A Poll, My Shoe, and Water (plus a little cameo).



So after the party we came back to my house, watch part of a stupid movie, and headed home. I went real slow, because it was snowing like crazy out. So we finally got to her house around 12. I called my mom and said it was real bad out, and asked if I could stay. So I did, and it was fun. Her little cousin cries alot though... So needless to say, I didn't sleep very well, but thats alright, I woke up and went to Chruch in the morning. It was a good weekend.

Comments are always welcomed, and you don't have to be a member of blogger to post.


God bless,
-Dustin


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you never get any comments.

so here is one. :ILU: