0

It's Getting Tough...

Tonight I was going to make a nice college of Rachelle and I from the pictures on both our blogs (my hard drive caught on fire if u don't remember). And I just finished downloading them, but I don't think I will be able to even start making it without crying. I know it's weird, I'm a guy and all, but I honestly don't think I could do it. If it wasn't for stupid college, and still knowing I have a purpose here, I would be down there this second. I also really regret going on that camping trip, I would have loved to stay there for a month or so.

But I guess you never really realize how much you love someone until you don't have them there everyday with you. I realize now how that was so amazing. Waking up every morning to be with her... Wow.

Hopefully I will finish that collage soon.

Sorry for the rant.

I Love you Rachelle EX3


God bless,
-Dustin

0 comments: