0

I Can't Do Anything Right.

I try so hard to please you, to make you happy. I just want things to be like they used to.

I want the world to stand still like when we were together.

I want for you to realize how much I care for you, how much I think of you, how much I would do for you.

I want for us to move across the globe, sharing the word of God together, as one. I want for God to bless us with tons of money, so we can give it all away.

I want for things to be like they used to.

I want to go back to the times where I worked all night, and you would wake me up early.

I want go back to the times where we did devotions at Pizza Hut before church every wensday.

I want for you to love me back just as much as I love you.

I want you.

I want too much.

I love you desperately.

0 comments: