0

Like violence you kill me, forever and after.

Sort of a sad day to start the week off. Switched everything back to my old server because of problems no one can seem to help me solve. Realized I only ate 2 meals all weekend (not counting snacks), but I guess that's the college life...

Was talking with my friend today about the lack of women in our lives... and we joked about it a little... But Saturday as I was filming a wedding I saw the couple and how in love with each other they were, and you could just see it in their eyes as they danced their first dance, and the many after that...

So I'm not saying I want a girlfriend right now, I don't think I could handle that. I don't feel spiritually fit to lead someone. But loneliness factor is always lingering, and it's hard. Pray for me.


-Dustin

0 comments: