0

.A Sigh of Relief

My tummy is nice and full after a bowl of chunky soup, grilled cheese, and chocolate milk. T'was a nice change from my usual ramen noodle and hotdogs.

Also, it feels good to have my new server up and running after a long time of trying to figure out problems with it. http://www.virtenu.com

In other news, school is almost done, going to the art center tomorrow for a class, should be pretty fun! I'm an art nerd, I know.

Spencer gets home tomorrow, that should be fun as well. Having everyone coming back home for the summer is going to be so much fun. I missed them all very much. It is hard to believe it has already been a year since we graduated... Crazy.

In other other news, God rocks, and nothing feels better to be where he wants you doing what he wants you to do.

Thanks for reading my rants for those who do. Comments are always welcome!


God bless,
-Dustin

0 comments: