0

Were doing nothing at all.

My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me.

Oh geeze. Dashboard Confessional. Can be quite depressing.

So lets see... I graduated about 2.5 months ago, and I still have no job. I have been looking everywhere, and pretty much given up on the idea of using my degree right now in this job market. Time to keep looking Monday though.

Random thought: I think photo journalism would be a sweet job.

So last night I hung out with a friend and 2 other friends who happen to be engaged. I wont mention any names. My one friend left because she had other plans. So it was me and them again and that gets depressing. Being around people who have great relationships when you don't. I am happy for them, I honestly am. But I can only take so much of it haha. Someday though. Maybe.

I have kinda been talking with a girl who I can tell is interested somewhat, but lives a few hours away. And it would be rather insane, but I just want to drive to her right now and throw caution to the wind. Just like a movie. Which is cool to an extent, but life is not a movie. I think I have trouble separating movie relationships from real life ones sometimes. Also, not being in the word as much this past week has allowed me to misplace all of my hope into her. That must change.

So if you do read this, that is interesting. This is just me allowing my thoughts to be transformed into binary data. Pretty cool I guess.

So I leave you with this for now:

"Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught."
-J. C. Watts

"
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." -Colossians 3:23-24

Not sure why I am putting it here, but oh well. The first I am sure has a lot of variations, but read one of them while playing the new Empire Total War today. Great game. The second quote turned up in a search to find the first, how sweet.

Edit: New layout!

0 comments: