0

Blissfully on the Edge; Eager to Jump.

Let me tell you something. God is crazy. He certainly works in ways you would not imagine, and often when you are not expecting.


Yes Internets, I have met a girl.

Her name is Tiffany. She is the most amazing girl I have ever met. I can honestly and truly say that.

I visited her at IWU this weekend, and had one of the best weekends ever. We went to the park for while.. and she lost her keys. We looked everywhere for awhile, but eventually someone came to get us. She was embarrassed, but it was funny, and made it more memorable haha!

We also went to Indianapolis Saturday night, saw her friend, got lost, had a intense conversation, walked around, neglected to pay for parking, came back, got tacos and had an over all amazing time.

I am incredibly excited about what the future holds. You have no idea!


God please bless this relationship. Help us to draw closer to you, and to glorify you through all we do. Amen.

0 comments: