1

.Updates on Life

Here are some updates in the world I live:

I still have no Job. Hopefully that will change tomorrow. I am still single, that will probably never change. I am getting distracted by the Travel Channel.

Saturday night, Chris, Lee, Dan, Ty and myself camped out at Toys R' Us for the Wii pre-orders. We were told the manager would hand them out at 7:00 when he got there. An hour later we decided to just go to Church since we were all wet and freezing (it was snowing out). Long story short I have no pre-order, gay.

Anyway, after nodding off a few times in service (thanks to Bekah for hitting me and keeping me awake!) we all went out to Chipotle! It being Bekah's time and other Church's having free burrito coupons, most of us ate free.

Today I did pretty much nothing as usual, but I did get around to doing some more art:


Screw Fall


Just my opinion about the season of which we are in.


God bless,
-Dustin

P.S. Enjoy the new style of the blog!

1 comments:

Sir Dirty Joke said...

nice art!