0

I Can't Drive 55.

I drive 80 instead and get tickets. So apparently cops don't like you doing 80 in a 60, and if your in Wayne county, they make you go to court of your over 80, I was doing 82. So court tomorrow morning at 10:00 am, fun! But at least it extends my break 1 day longer.

In other news Christmas was great, (the ticket made a great present). New Years was lots of fun being with Rachelle! We went to Rebecca's party 1st, then over to Detricks to bring in the new year. Here are some pictures:



Miss Lovely Rachelle and I



spontaneous Licking of My Cheek, and Me Liking it



Spencer, Jeff and I Dancing to Some Concert After the Ball Dropped



It t'was fun. I can't wait till I see her again.

Other than that, I've been working on my server(s) trying to get some things fixed, big thanks to Ryan Young for all his help. Hopefully I'll get one running soon.

I need to work on virtenu.

I guess I'm going to be working on a site for a new movie Lee and Sam are working on, I won't say any thing more than that, so you can bombard them with your questions.

Life in 2006 is going to be hard, but it's going to be worth it. <3


-Dustin

0 comments: